2012-01-31

Life is never boring with Toms shoes on the road

A few weeks before my birthday in July I was looking up everything I could find about cheap Toms shoes for men. I’m fascinated with your commitment and think it’s a GREAT thing! I was born in Cuba and know what it’s like to come out of poverty. In my search to learn all I could about TOMS I found a video of one of your shoe drops (I think it might of been the first one) where one of your workers kinda challenges anyone who has a business or is thinking of having one to incorporate GIVING into the execution of the business plan. After she said that I immediately thought to my self, “if I ever start a business I WILL build it around giving.” The more I looked stuff up the more inspired I was. All I kept thinking about was a trip I took to Dominican Republic as a child. I saw so many children all over the streets and highways that literally had nothing but an underwear if that! They lived poverty to the extreme!

I just want you to know that how much Toms Cordones for Women has changed my life but showing me how change is really really possible and can be done in a way where are people involve benefit. Working at TOMS would really fulfill a dream for me and I hope that maybe if you read this you will feel how much I truly care and would help me make this a reality. No matter if I get the internship or not I will always believe in and support and promote TOMS Womens Blue Canvas Classics Shoes Online and all that it stands for!

I spoke at University of Kentucky last night. Not only did the campus rep Emilee already have her One Day Without Shoes tshirt…

I have no idea if you will get this or not. But i just wanted to say what an inspiration you are to me… truly.

I am from sherwood park, alberta , canada and actually know/am friends with steve dubbledam + steve opperman! I lived in South Africa (my love) for 4 years and studied social work, but it’s a long story on how i ended there in the 1st place!

I am now living in New York and just started at FIT and am taking Fashion Marketing/ merchandising. Although one of my passions is fashion, my purpose and main passion is kids, humantarian work and quite simply helping.


Life is never boring with Toms shoes on the road

TAG:

No comments:

Post a Comment